A whole lot of stuff from the past two weeks:
The boys have a new blog post about their trip to Minnesota, and I wrote about their first baseball game together at the Philly Post. Also at Philly Post, I look at the double standard between Jerry Sandusky and Roman Polanski.
A lot of new stuff at ETell too- an essay about the anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, and reviews of “Brave” and “Magic Mike.”
Over at Gadgetell, I review a new iLuv Android dock. Here’s all my recent bylines at the Tell sites.
And over on the CTPG sites, this week I was the editor of the CE Week Daily newsletter, covering CE Week in New York. Here it is.
Lots of stuff published this week. Here we go:
– First and best of all, Noah and Jonah’s new blog post.
– On the Philly Post this week, I look into whether or not Cole Hamels will stay with the Phillies.
– Here’s my column from the current issue of Tell Magazine, which got picked up by AppleTell and for some reason got more page views than anything I’ve written in months: “There is No iPhone 5.”
On EntertainmentTell, a whole lot of stuff:
– I review Wes Anderson’s “Moonrise Kingdom”
– I review Warren Littlefield’s book “Top of the Rock: The Rise and Fall of Must See TV.”
– How I watched all of Season 2 of “Game of Thrones” in two days.
– How you can get first-run movies in your home theater: a $35,000 installation plus $500 per movie.
– There’s a lot more: The full site here, my articles here, and if you haven’t yet, follow EntertainmentTell on Twitter.
And finally, I was out in Los Angeles for two days this week visiting Sony Pictures and their new Digital Motion Picture Center. Here’s a talk with the CEO of Sony Electronics, here’s a slideshow of the facility, and here’s an article about the center.
For more of my stuff throughout the week, follow me on Twitter or friend me on Facebook.