Lots of stuff published this week. Here we go:
– First and best of all, Noah and Jonah’s new blog post.
– On the Philly Post this week, I look into whether or not Cole Hamels will stay with the Phillies.
– Here’s my column from the current issue of Tell Magazine, which got picked up by AppleTell and for some reason got more page views than anything I’ve written in months: “There is No iPhone 5.”
On EntertainmentTell, a whole lot of stuff:
– I review Wes Anderson’s “Moonrise Kingdom”
– I review Warren Littlefield’s book “Top of the Rock: The Rise and Fall of Must See TV.”
– How I watched all of Season 2 of “Game of Thrones” in two days.
– How you can get first-run movies in your home theater: a $35,000 installation plus $500 per movie.
– There’s a lot more: The full site here, my articles here, and if you haven’t yet, follow EntertainmentTell on Twitter.
And finally, I was out in Los Angeles for two days this week visiting Sony Pictures and their new Digital Motion Picture Center. Here’s a talk with the CEO of Sony Electronics, here’s a slideshow of the facility, and here’s an article about the center.
For more of my stuff throughout the week, follow me on Twitter or friend me on Facebook.